Register with the Inlet Skating Club for all your skating needs
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR FREQUENT SKATERS
Please note our frequent skater discount structure for Junior, Intermediate A, Intermediate B, and Senior sessions.
A 20% discount will apply to all relevant sessions once registration is selected in FOUR SESSIONS (including Open sessions with the exception of Thursday Open)
A 30% discount will apply to skaters that register in FIVE SESSIONS OR MORE (including Open sessions with the exception of Thursday Open)
All price adjustments will show in your shopping cart.
Policies and Procedures
- ISC accepts the following payments for our programs: Visa · Mastercard
- All payments must be received prior to skating sessions. No skater will be permitted on the ice until payment has been made.
- Withdrawal for "medical reasons" may be considered for a skater who meets the following criteria: a) has missed 5 consecutive registered skating sessions, b) has provided a doctor’s medical note regarding illness and c) has submitted a written request to the ISC Board of Directors.
- With the exception of "medical reasons" passed by the ISC Board of Directors, all fees are non-refundable.
- All skaters must be registered with Skate Canada and pay an annual $35.65 membership fee for the current year. This fee is valid from September 1st to August 31st and includes insurance. The fee is non-refundable in all programs.
- Skate rental is not available. Skaters must have their own skates and helmets. Skaters must wear CSA approved helments.
- The Club reserves the right to cancel sessions if there is insufficient registration.
- No refunds are offered if ice is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances i.e. weather, mechanical failures or temporary labour disputes/strikes.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR SKATE CANADA FEE
Skate Canada fees are required to be paid by all participants ONCE during the skating year (Sept 1 - Aug 31). The system will automatically add this fee on your first registration for a skating season.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR CLUB FEE
Each year the club holds a number of events, including an Ice Show that runs every 2nd year. In order to keep the cost of these event low for our skaters and their families, we collect a Club Fee of $25 from every skater ONCE during the skating year. We could build this into the regular registration costs, however as a non-profit club we feel it is our responsibility to give you, our skating family, a level of transparency towards how our funds are utilized. We strive to ensure we keep this charge as low as possible in order to reach our goals of creating a fabulous home club for your children.
Non-Attending Inlet Skating Club Member Registration
Skaters training elsewhere, Parents and/or Officials may become members of the Inlet Skating Club by contacting the Skating Director Marlena Mitchell at email@example.com
Your privacy is important to us!