Register with the Inlet Skating Club for all your skating needs
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR FREQUENT SKATERS
Please note our frequent skater discount structure is as follows:
Junior and Intermediate B skaters - receive a 20% discount when you register for 3 or more sessions
Intermediate A and Senior skaters - receive a 20% discount when you register for 4 or more sessions
All price adjustments will show in your shopping cart. Deadline for discount is AUGUST 31st
If you attended the 2018 AGM you will automatically receive 10% off of your registration fee
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR REFUNDABLE VOLUNTEER FEE (CANSKATE AND TEEN LEARN TO FIGURE SKATE EXEMPT FROM FEE)
Our club runs on the strength of our volunteers and our volunteers are truly amazing! To keep things fair for all club members we are implementing a Refundable Volunteer Fee of $50 which will be automatically charged onto your invoice upon your registration. CanSkaters and Teen Learn to figure skate will not have to pay this fee. This fee will be credited back to your account once you or a family member have fulfilled a volunteer duty by the end of the skating season in June. However, in lieu of your time for volunteer duties you have the option of donating the $50 to the club.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR CLUB FEE (CANSKATE AND TEEN LEARN TO FIGURE SKATEEXEMPT FROM FEE)
Each year the club holds a number of events, including an Ice Show that runs every 2nd year. In order to keep the cost of these events low for our skaters and their families, we collect a Club Fee of $25 from every skater ONCE during the skating year. CanSkate and teen learn to figure skate will not have to pay this fee. We could build this into the regular registration costs, however as a non-profit club we feel it is our responsibility to give you, our skating family, a level of transparency towards how our funds are utilized. We strive to ensure we keep this charge as low as possible in order to reach our goals of creating a fabulous home club for your children.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR SKATE CANADA FEE
Skate Canada fees are required to be paid by all participants ONCE during the skating year (Sept 1 - Aug 31). The system will automatically add this fee on your first registration for a skating season.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
ISC accepts the following payments for our programs: Visa · Mastercard
- All payments must be received prior to skating sessions. No skater will be permitted on the ice until payment has been made.
- Withdrawal for "medical reasons" may be considered for a skater who meets the following criteria: a) has missed 5 consecutive registered skating sessions, b) has provided a doctor’s medical note regarding illness and c) has submitted a written request to the ISC Board of Directors.
- With the exception of "medical reasons" passed by the ISC Board of Directors, all fees are non-refundable.
- All skaters must be registered with Skate Canada and pay an annual $35.65 membership fee for the current year. This fee is valid from September 1st to August 31st and includes insurance. The fee is non-refundable in all programs.
- Skate rental is not available. Skaters must have their own skates and helmets. Skaters must wear CSA approved helments.
- The Club reserves the right to cancel sessions if there is insufficient registration.
- No refunds are offered if ice is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances i.e. weather, mechanical failures or temporary labour disputes/strikes.
Non-Attending Inlet Skating Club Member Registration
Skaters training elsewhere, Parents and/or Officials may become members of the Inlet Skating Club by contacting the Skating Director Marlena Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your privacy is important to us!